Why Pilates? For a fitter, healthier, leaner you!
There are lots of reasons to incorporate Pilates into your life!
- You may want to get fit and look good for a special occasion, a wedding or a public appearance perhaps
- You may be recovering from an injury, or seeking to prevent one
- You may be preparing for a particular physical challenge, running a marathon, a long cycle ride, or a walking challenge
- You may be pregnant and want to build up your strength, or get your fitness back after giving birth
- You may want to lose weight
- You may simply want to a fitter, healthier, leaner you
Whatever your goals, Pilates can help
From your very first Pilates session you will be on your way to a stronger body, a body better able to meet whatever challenges life throws at you.
Dynamic, athletic, and a little challenging, Pilates gets results every time. With regular attendance you will soon feel and see changes for the better. From flatter abdominals, a stronger back, and toned legs and arms, to greater flexibility and strength, Pilates conditions your whole body, making every part of your life easier and more enjoyable.
Being the best you can
We can’t all be Olympic athletes, who has the time apart from anything else? Pilates will, however, help you to look, feel and function better in your own skin, and sculpt your body into the best possible shape. It will help you to walk taller, feel stronger, and put a smile on your face!
With no gym fees and no tie ins, to make a difference to your body all you need to do is
- Sign up for a course of matwork sessions
- Book into a block of equipment classes
- Have your own bespoke training programme designed specifically for you
- Or simply try your first class for £10 to see how you get on!
Pilates is for everyone
This is your opportunity to learn from a teacher who has experience working with a wide range of people. My clients include athletes and performers, new mothers and people recuperating from operations. I teach people of all ages and both sexes. The only thing my clients have in common is a desire to become fitter and healthier no matter what their age or circumstances.